Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Having a go at the blog-lecture

This is the first time that I've been given the opportunity to properly substitute a lecture for a blog post (though I've wanted to do it for a few years now).Normally I'll simply blog about a lecture after I've given the 'performance'.


I'm keen on trying this experiment as I think there's an opportunity to practice on a platform that many/some of you will be delivering in when you become professional teachers. You can ask questions via the comments section, and you'll also have more time (more than the actual lecture & tutorial time) as well as having additional hyperlinks on your side. Some of you will also already be blogging about your learning, so you can also share your own thoughts via your own blogs too.

As with any experiment there must be a first time. So here it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment