Thursday, October 6, 2011

Your comment not showing up?

I've had a few emails (via Jean) of some students' comments not showing up after they've typed them in. It's a thousand light years beyond my technical ability to suggest why this might be so. I sincerely apologise.

If you have a comment you would like included but the Blogging-Gods are being bad to you, please email me directly at lwatego [@] gmail.com and I'll upload them for you.

Also, when sending comments to my email, please include them in the body of the email and not as an attachment. I don't use Microsoft Office software (only Google Docs) so I can't read Word documents.

If you're concerned about your comment not showing up make sure you select the text and copy it BEFORE you click publish.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment